Ok so I confess I’m still on the back of this damn tunic. I’ve just started my fourth ball and my fifteenth pattern repeat. I’ve made some calculations, which are as follows:
- Each repeat is about an inch long
- Each repeat takes about an hour
- The ribbing was about five and a half inches
- For twenty eight and a half inches I need twenty three pattern repeats (including ribbing)
- The remaining eight I have to finish should take me eight hours solid knitting
I’d like to say this only takes me to the shoulder shaping, but at that point the end is in sight. So technically if I knit all today without pause, I should get it finished! Watch this space….