Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Busy Bee

I know I know I’ve not posted for ages AGAIN, but I have been busy, honest!

Firstly, although I’ve not done too much work on the shawl, I’ve at least reached the third row of roses and added a life line. P1010015I’m more and more convinced that I’m still not going to have enough yarn despite the drop in needle size (I possibly should have dropped down more than .5mm!). with a little over 100g of yarn I’ve still yet to finish the last row of roses and the edging. I can really see myself using this lifeline for what it’s intended for!

As for my other projects, I found and adapted some patterns for premature baby clothes, and although the jacket I knitted worked quite well, I’ve yet to find one that works for mittens and booties. That’s now on my (extensive) list of things to do, but I’ve elected to work on my shawl a bit first. I’ve also been rereading the Necroscope series by Brian Lumley, a series about vampires and telepathy in cold war Britain/USSR.

No comments:

Post a Comment